Monday, November 29, 2010

15 Weeks

So we are now 15 weeks along and I am getting bigger by the day, which is fine by me, but finding clothes is a challenge. I still have had no nausea or any major issues to date, thankfully.  It is definitely feeling real because Roger certainly notices my growing stomach and is constantly checking it out. 

To prepare for the arrival of these babies,I thought that I would create a monthly "to-do" list for both Scott and I.  Obviously he has the more labor intensive jobs, but nonetheless, we both have been busy on our weekends. Thankfully my parent are only a few minutes away...my dad (so amazing) has spent A LOT of time at our house - installing a light kit on a ceiling fan, patching walls, hanging shelving in the garage...I could go on an on..
Mom has been by too - she has helped get the yard looking good and we have done some serious shopping.
We have already ordered furniture for the nursery, have been researching things for a registry, and mom has been hitting the garage sales getting some serious deals on things.  We have had a lot of fun and no fights yet when we've been shopping...It's been a great time to spend with her.
This past weekend was nice...not too much work to do.  We were actually able to just lounge around on Sunday which felt great.
Next week we go back to the specialist and we are hoping for a good report.  We should get another ultrasound that day.  Hopefully these peanuts will cooperate with us and let us see what we are having.  I am getting frustrated not knowing.  Will it be 2 boys?? 2 Girls?? One of each???  So exciting...but I want to know NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment