I recently saw something on Facebook that read:
"Cousins are usually the first friends we have as children". In my case that couldn't be more true. I grew up close with my family and consider my cousins to be my closest friends. I hope the my boys grow up with the same feelings about their cousins. Being so close in age with Decky and Carrig is such a blessing. I can't wait to watch them grow together...even though I am sure we are going to lose our minds when they are all teenagers at the same time! Yikes!
 |
| "Cousins are friends that will love you forever" |
After a few days at the beach these were the best we could do as far as pictures of the kids together...It is a mind-numbing process to get an almost 3 year old, 9 month old, and two 18 month olds to sit and pose....not gonna happen. TJ and Matty loved time with Decky and Carrig. TJ is still obsessed with the "Bay Bee" (baby) and "Daaa" (Decky). He loves to look at pictures of them and Paul and Alli (Bol and Ayyeee) and kiss the pictures...lots of lip prints on my pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment