Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to work...and the countdown begins

This morning was not a pleasant one...back to work after 2 weeks off.  It was difficult hearing that alarm sound at 5:30am. Oh, well, I can look forward to the numerous days off this semester, which makes me happy.

9 days until 1 day off for  MLK Jr. Day (January 17th)
28 Days until Winter Break - 1 week off (February 19-27)
41 Days off until 2 Furlough days March 17th and 18th (if we are off..can't keep it straight in my head)
61 Days until Spring Break - 1 week off (April 2- 10)
68 Days until Maternity Leave - 6 weeks and then it rolls into Summer Vacation (April 19-July 24).

These are school days mind you, I don't count the weekends...but I can just know that I only have 68 more wake-ups until I am officially done and the boys are here.  It is kind of scary...I have lots left to do at school and at home to get ready...but I think I'll get it done.  If not, life will go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment