So, using the computer isn't really in my schedule. When I do sit down to use the computer, TJ is clawing at it, trying to use it for himself.
What are the boys up to???
September...beach trip with Nana and Pop Hogan to visit Uncle Paul, Aunt Alli, Decky, and No Name Hogan. The boys did great on the ride, loved the water, loved their cousin...great trip. I am so thankful that Paul got a job that brought him close to home. I love the 6 hour drive and the ability to see them more regularly.
October....first flight...trip to NY to visit the Heckelman's, Hogan's, and Crescenzo's. It was a great time. The boys did GREAT on the flight, just a little meltdown due to being wayyyy over tired. We had so much fun...Aunt Margaret's 30th birthday party, hanging with all of their cousins, and seeing all of my family. I haven't been to NY in 3 years, so it was long overdue.
Halloween....too cute. TJ was dressed as a monkey because he is crazy like a monkey and Matthew we dressed as a cow because his nickname is "Matty Moo". They were adorable and we had a great time with Nana and Pop.
November - November first, Matthew's 1st tooth appeared and TJ followed 2 days later with his. Less than a week later each of them had the other bottom tooth in as well. It was a rough couple of weeks though. Two teething babies coupled with Daylight Savigings....yikes...they were up at 4:30 daily ready to party. For two weeks Scott and I averaged about 2 hours of sleep per night. It was so pitiful watching these two. They were in such pain, and there was nothing I could do about it. Tylenol helped, but not enough. They are now through the worst of it....until the next bunch start coming in.
| Matthew 7 Months |
| TJ 7 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment