Long Time…
So it has been over a month since I have posted anything….I guess busy does not describe the months of June and July. I had great plans to update the blog every week….guess I dropped the ball.
June was pretty crazy. We started with planning the Christening for TJ and Matthew. Since I had a party at the house after the church, I had LOTS to do to get ready. First we had to clean the house….that was a huge task. Mom and I spent several days doing a serious cleaning…amazing what happens when you are too tired and fat in the final months of pregnancy to do much cleaning. Then, we had to tackle the yard. One morning my parents came over and pulled weeds and trimmed the hedges and basically made the outside of the house look presentable. Again, I kind of slacked on the gardens in the last few months. Thankfully my parents are here to help out with anything we need done…and they are such great, and cheap labor..lol. After the cleaning was done, we then had the task of shopping. Mom and I spent the better part of a week shopping…for Christening outfits for the boys and for me, as well as for food (since I was doing all of the cooking), and for other supplies. It was hectic, but I feel it was worth it. The party was nice, the food was pretty good, and the Christening was great! I am pretty certain that none of it would have been possible had my parents not been able to pitch in and help out with everything. I am so fortunate that they are both willing and able to be involved and help me out whenever necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment