So I have used my entire vacation thus far to clean the house...how dirty could it be you might ask...well, not that bad, but I have a daily "to do" list for myself that includes items such as cleaning out the pantry, purging the linen closets, packing up old clothes for Goodwill, etc. So, there is no real "cleaning" happening here; just getting rid of crap. For example, today I am cleaning out one of the guest rooms, organizing the garage (if its not too cold) and starting our taxes. I also have plans to tackle the master bathroom....the linen closet and cabinets have already been purged (last week's chore). Today it is scrubbing the shower, mopping the floor, etc. While I don't particularly enjoy this, I have a weird sense of accomplishment when I am done. Wow, that is really sad.
Last night Scott and Richard picked up the remaining furniture for the nursery so now we just have to put the cribs together. Hopefully we'll get that done in the next week or so. Scott's going to have to do that one! I hate putting things together....
Tomorrow I am officially at 22 weeks and time if flying by. I looked at the list of things (per the doctor) that I have to do in the coming weeks...yikes. I have to schedule the tour of the hospital, as well as figure out how to get there. My plan is to do the tour by the middle of February. It seems pretty early, but I want to be as prepared as possible in the event the these two boys get the urge to come a little early. I pray that they don't, but I like to plan for the worst...I guess that's the pessimist in me. I also have to sign up for a birthing class, which is pretty ridiculous since I am having a C-section....not sure that I'm going to do this. I may just attend a breastfeeding class or something. I also want to renew my CPR and baby first aid certification...again, always the pessimist.
No comments:
Post a Comment