Saturday, May 21, 2011

Out and About

So I have been trying to get the boys out of the house as much as possible..for a walk, to Nana's, the doctor, shopping, or lunch....I have found that getting them out makes them (and Mommy) much happier throughout the day.  It is difficult to get out,  but once we are in the car....they are at peace and life is good....then they love to nap in the car seats...works great for me.
Today we had our first play date....with Hunter Ann Kirk...I think the boys may be fighting over her in a few years!  We all went to the Downtown Canton Arts Festival and Farmers Market.  It was a beautiful day, until the heat came...but still really nice.  TJ was asleep the entire time...Matthew woke up and wanted to eat, and eat, and eat some more.  Hunter was good too...she was much more alert than these guys, but she is 2 months older.  We failed to get any pictures...not sure how that happened, but we had a fun day nonetheless.  It was great to hang out with Carey and Alicia and Hunter...I hope we can do this  more often.

Before we left, we thought of allowing Roger to babysit...he appears to be very good at it...(see pics below).







No comments:

Post a Comment