| Diaper cake made by Kenny and Jay! |
It was so good to see everyone at the shower. The ladies did a wonderful job and the food was delicious. Our guests, mostly family and friends (who are more like family than friends) of the Henson side were in attendance. I still can’t get over the generosity. We received some of the absolute essentials – car seats, strollers, high chairs. We also received some wonderful handmade gifts from some amazing ladies. The thought that these women would take time out of their busy lives to create something for us and our children is so unbelievable. I loved every single gift we received and feel so fortunate that so many people care about us.
After the shower, some of Scott’s family came over to see the nursery and to meet Roger too. Everyone loved the nursery, which was great since we finished hanging the final frame on the wall that morning. When everyone left, I re-opened every gift and showed Scott. I really thought he would not be all that interested, but he continues to surprise me. It was funny watching his expressions and he LOVES clothes that babies wear that look like little old man clothes. He thinks it is so adorable and funny. Needless to say, he loved all of the clothes we received.
I can’t thank Patti, Pam, Ashley, and Kristi enough….they did a great job and made my Baby Shower a memorable day!!! Everything was just perfect!
| Me,Ashley and Krisit...two of the fabulous hostesses |
| Memaw,Pam, Me, Patti, Stephanie, Ashley, and Kristi...Scott's family! |
| Me and my Mom!! |
| Memaw, Me, and Grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment