Last weekend Scott and I decided that it was finally time to finish up the nursery. We woke up early on Sunday, headed to Lowe's and bought a few things we needed to hang things and get it done. After about 10 hours of non-stop work for the both of us, we can say we are just about done.
It was fun to watch Scott get excited about putting everything together to make the room look complete. He is so excited and proud that we are having 2 sons that he can hardly contain it.
Throughout the week I was too tired to do much of anything around the house....Scott however, came through big time. He either cooked or picked up something every night this week so that I didn't have to do much other than lay on the couch and try to get some rest. I was sooooo thankful for him this week...he helped to get rid of a lot of my stress by getting things in the house done...and by the way, chores are his least favorite thing to do. He even emailed me today at lunch to let me know that he steam cleaned the carpets upstairs on his lunch break....could he be nesting???? We'll have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment