Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shower...yes...another one!

OK...so I wrote this several weeks ago and I guess I never posted it!!! My brain isn't quite what it used to be. lol
Two weekends ago, our friends and family joined us for a couples shower.  Amanda and Shawn, along with Richard, my mom, and Scott’s mom, put together a beautiful shower for us.  We saw friends that we haven’t seen in months and it was good to have one last evening before our lives are forever changed.
Yummy!

My mother-in-law and my mom.

Scotty and Big Girl.....looking slim here!

Only 33 Weeks Pregnant...technically 7 weeks from my May 6th due date LOL.

Amanda, my dear friend and gracious host!
It was a beautiful March evening.  The weather was perfect…in the 60’s.  We were able to sit out on the deck and enjoy the full moon and each other’s company.  The party continued on until about 1am when I finally had to call it quits.  I was surprised I actually  made it that long.
We had a blast and couldn’t have been happier with the turnout.  As I said to the ladies before opening gifts, everyone in that room is so special to us.  They have stood beside us and supported us during this long process of getting pregnant until now.  We can’t wait to be able to introduce T.J. and Matthew to everyone.   Scott and I feel so blessed and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment