Wednesday, April 6, 2011

35 Weeks..only a few more to go

Last week Scott and I went to what we thought would be our last visit with the Perinatal Specialist.  We figured we would find out how big these boys are and be released to our regular doctor.  Not the case!  Apparently the doctor we had at our previous appointment told us to come back in 2 weeks (which we did), but it was too soon to tell if there were any updates.  We are rescheduled for a few days before the boys are scheduled to arrive....that is if I make it that long.  So, no new news on the approximate size.  But, looking at the size of me, one would have to think that these boys are huge.....I look like I am carrying two toddlers!


35 Weeks and living large
  I am officially done with work until late July when I return for the start of next school year.  I am so glad that I was able to last as long as I did.  Thankfully my students were great and understood what I was going through and didn't mind that I taught American Government from my chair.  The kids were all starting to get grossed out by the size of my swollen feet and I think the administration was afraid that I would go into labor any day!  The timing of these babies is great.  I am on Spring Break this week and then I just take off next week and then they should be here.  I am basically only missing 7 days before they arrive.  Not too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment